Updated: Nov 16, 2020
Starting the day with a hot cup of tea is a daily ritual for most of us. It refreshes you, energizes you and prepares you to face the day ahead. However, it has been known since ages that teas are much more than just a wake-up call. They are a wonderful remedy for various health issues like when you are suffering from cold or an upset stomach, or even when fighting stress or morning sickness.
Organic Kashmiri Kahwa tea is one such beverage which is an amazing combination of delicious taste, aroma and a bundle of health benefits. It has been known to be a part of Kashmir’s cuisine since ages. Due to the presence of saffron, it serves as a warming drink and helps to withstand the cold winters. Kahwa is an exotic mix of Kashmiri green tea leaves, whole spices, nuts and saffron, which is traditionally prepared in a brass kettle known as samovar.
Benefits of Kahwa Tea:-
Kahwa tea is known for its numerous health benefits. Some of them are listed below:
1. Improves Digestion: Kahwa tea helps to cleanse the digestive system and improves metabolism. It is also known to ease digestive problems such as constipation. It works best during winters. Not only this, it also helps cleanse your tummy well. A cup of kahwa tea first thing in the morning can help kick start your digestion properly.
2. Burns Fat: In Kashmiri households, it is served after meals since it not only aids in digestion but also helps to wash away fat, thus making it an ideal addition to a weight watchers’ diet. It also helps to prevent the deposition of cholesterol in blood vessels and thus reduces the risk of heart diseases.
3. Builds Immunity: The saffron present in Kahwa tea is an excellent source of vitamin B12, which helps to recharge the body’s defense system. The many antioxidants present in the tea can help keep your body free from any infection or ailment, especially during winters.
4. Stress Buster: Being rich in antioxidants, kahwa tea helps to make you feel relaxed and reduces anxiety levels. It also helps to counteract against the negative effects of stress induced toxins in the body. Few sips of kahwa tea can release all the stress and anxiety that is caused by professional or personal fronts.
5. Remedy for Cold: It serves as a perfect home remedy for cold, sore throat and chest congestion. It also helps to get rid of the phlegm that develops during cold. The warm beverage helps cure congestion in the chest, further curing cold and cough. So, if you have a severe cold, look no further, because kahwa tea is perfect solution to your problem.
6. Improves Skin Health: The presence of antioxidants helps to moisturize the skin and reduce the occurrence of acne. The crushed almonds added to the tea also work well to cleanse the skin and bring about a natural glow. A cup of warm kahwa tea can ensure a healthy and glowing skin, especially during winters. In winters, you can experience a dull and dry skin that looks pale.
7. Energy Booster: Kahwa tea is not only a great way to kick start the day but also helps to instantly recharge you whenever you feel tired or lethargic. It is the perfect beverage to relieve headaches, cheer you up and to make you feel more active. A cup of tea in the mid hours of the work day will greatly improve your mood and ensure that you work more efficiently.
How to Make Organic Kashmiri Kahwa Tea at Home:
The easiest way is to buy a pack of Suksh Premium Organic Kashmiri Kahwa Tea Premix and enjoy a hot cup of Kahwa tea at home. Just add 1 cup of boiling water to 1 teaspoon of Suksh Premium Organic Kashmiri Kahwa Tea Premix and your delicious and rejuvenating Kahwa tea is ready!
Get your pack of Premium Organic Kashmiri Kahwa Tea here.
1. Use promo code “sukshfood10” and get flat 10% off on all food products!
2. Use promo code “sukshcraft10” and get flat 10% off on all handicraft products!
3. Shop for Rs. 2000/- and get Free Delivery!